View Single Post
Old 23-12-2013, 03:01   #378
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
virgin media cable in my garden and it is for my neighbours service Virgin media came out to remove the cable three times and my neighbour gave three different reasons to why she wanted to stay in my garden 1st being that she wanted the service but wanted the cable to remain in my garden 2nd reasons is that she wanted VM to promise that they would not cut through any other cable in her garden to which VM could not guarantee the 3rd and wait for this she then told VM that it was her land. Two field managers came out to see me and i proved the land was mine but they said they would not be moving it and now i have to pay a lawyer to send a copy of the deeds to their legal team why should i have to pay when i have proved to there field manager the land is mine!!! so angry at VM....why do they not ask my neighbour for prove that the land is her's i will be sending them a letter from my lawyer and i will be claiming my loss from them as i have proved the land is mine as after all TITLE DEEDS PROVE THE LAND IS MINE so what is there problem Did i say in my opinion VM took the easy way to route the cable as my neighbours garden is full of trees i mean big leylandii trees, where as my garden is soil why does VM do this as only the owner of a property can give them permission.
If it is on your land and you do not use it why not cut the cable yourself and then when they come to reinstall refuse entry to your property so that they can't route it through your garden. I know it's not the proper way of doing it but it's more likely to get results.
ocav is offline   Reply With Quote