View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 17:19   #299
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Customer services at Virgin are as much use as a chocolate fire guard, if they are not lying to you then they are telling you the wrong information and calling back up later to correct their mistakes.

I took the step a while ago of recording every conversation with Virgin Media as I was so sick of the lies, obviously I inform them of this before we start and most of them are happy to be recorded and give me things like their name and such for my own records but every now and then you get asked to redial and try again.

I admit that I can't play the calls back to anyone on the Virgin side even if they lied to me but at least I have names to trace their lies when contacting the complaints section. Even then though if you do complain and get contacted by someone from the head office they turn out to be the biggest liars under the sun.

They have some major problems at the company
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote