View Single Post
Old 28-02-2010, 19:03   #293
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbelly View Post
New smart cards - what a joke

despite chasing ours for over three weeks after we were told we should have it , Virgin eventiually decide to send another

4 or 5 days later it arrives ~ installed ~ get the Congrats screen, then after 24 hours or so - cant record, Cant get V+ services, losing channels - cant stop / fwd or rewind -- and now down to basic freebie channels

Infact I get more on my freeview box in the spare bedroom.

OH - and a second card arrived 3 days later -- same thing

Now I apprecite that things go wrong, but why is there such a long wait for an engineer to visit to resolve it ? Could it be that Virgin are having so many problems that the engineers are over stretched ?

I am seriously thinking if I need the hastle and especially at the price, because it's not just the cost of teh Virgin, but the fortune on the phone to call them, and now having time off to let the engineer in ~ I can see why people use the streaming versions on the net

I dont measure a company by what they provide, but how they resolve issues when they go wrong and on a scale of 1 to 10, I give Virgin minus 8
One p***ed off punter !
Sorry to hear you are having problems, the majority of customers have had no issues in regards to the card swap. You may have a faulty chip reader in the box that only came to light once the card was removed?

Hope it gets sorted soon for you.

to the forum BTW
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote