View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 18:56   #288
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveetwo View Post
Eurosport often seem to suddenly change programs without telling customers so,Given that its almost impossible to find a way to talk to eurosport themselves, i called virgin.
All i suggested was whether someone could call Eurosport and try to encourage them to at least tell customers whats going to happen to a cancelled program.
The Virgin reply was they could do nothing because they had no number for eurosport nor ever spoke to them.
Virgin simply bought packages and didnt speak to them.
Seems a wierd way to negotiate what i though were complex contracts.
CSR's won't have numbers for Eurosport, but the business obviously does. We are not responsible for the output of the channels with regards to late changes etc. I would suggest contacting Eurosport via their webpage.

Click Me!

HTH
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote