View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 09:36   #286
Riverdene
Inactive

Riverdene is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Had a fault with my Broadband. Tried all the obvious like cables, switching off power etc without success. Tried to contact Virgin service by phone - waited 30 minutes without success. Next time cut off. Time after that cut off. Fourth time waited 40 minutes without success. Then had a bright idea - phone the option that I wanted to leave Virgin. Got through straight away ! ! ! Explained to the young lady that I had a fault and unless it was fixed I would leave Virgin. Surprise, surprise, within ten minutes an engineer rang back and asked for my mac number. He agreed that I was not receiving a signal and booked in an engineer to sort ot the problem. The following day my broadband was up and runnning again. Phoned Virgin to tell them all was OK after waiting 20 minutes to get through. I spoke with a lady in India who I could barely understand to cancel the engineer coming. To sum up Virgin Broadband is excellent but their service scores -1000 out of 1000. It's by far the worst I have ever experienced not to mention 5 hours of my time.
Riverdene is offline   Reply With Quote