Thread: Trespass
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 17:47   #6
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Trespass

People can argue all they want tweetiepooh unless there is is a Wayleave, Servitude or Easement giving a company rights to land then the property owner I would assume would win the right for the offending cable to be removed from there property especially if the cable is not benefiting there household in anyway and permission has not been given either legally or by the owner of said land.

At the end of day, I suppose it all depends on what is written in the Title deeds.

I'm not legally trained in this so these are just my views and some experience of cables in my property to service a neighbouring household that I got successfully removed

Although it would not surprise me if companies are now paying for these rights to be put in the Title Deeds in all new built properties.

Last edited by weenie; 17-01-2018 at 18:22.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote