View Single Post
Old 18-12-2015, 10:57   #226
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Star Wars Episode 7 due in 2015 & more after...

Serious spoilers below now, And I mean actual, legit, spoilers. If you press reveal you will have massive plot spoilers revealed:

Spoiler: 

This isn't a joke. I've now seen the film.
Spoiler: 

Great movie! Probably the best Star Wars IMO.

Few points:
1) I can't believe they actually did go with a third death star (that's what it was).

2) Hans Solo Probably a good move though. Not sure how useful he would be to the plot and sets up the new trilogy well.

3) The two new main cast members are great. Finn is very good and it will be interesting to see what he becomes. Ray as the new Jedi was good too, quite exciting imo.

4) Oscar Issacs is a great pilot, hope they don't kill him off.

5) I was getting nervous they wouldn't show Luke!

Damien is offline   Reply With Quote