Thread: Jokes Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 17:27   #322
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Merged] The Joke Thread (Part 2)

The OBGYN Story

For all those who tend to be humiliated at the OB-GYN office... (Gynecologist)

A Melbourne, Florida, radio station paid money ($100-$500) for people to tell their most embarrassing stories. This one netted the winner $300!!

I was due later that week for an appointment with the gynecologist when early one morning I received a phone call from his office. I had been rescheduled for 9:30 a.m. that morning.

I had just packed everyone off to school and it was 8:45 already. The trip to his office usually took about 35 minutes so I didnâ₠¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t have any time to spare.

As most women do, Iâ₠™m sure, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasnâ₠¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown, wet the washcloth and gave myself a wash in †œthat areaâ₠¬Ã‚ in front of the sink, taking extra care to make sure I was presentable.

I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car, and raced to my appointment. I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when he called me in.

Knowing the procedure, as Iâ₠™m sure you all do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended I was in Hawaii or some other place a million miles away from there. I was a little surprised when he said †œmy...we have taken a little extra effort this morning, havenÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t we?ââ‚ ¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ But I didnââ‚ ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t respond.

The appointment was over. I heaved a sigh of relief, and went home. The rest of the day went normally-some shopping, cleaning, and the evening meal, etc.

At 8:30 that evening, my 14 year old daughter was getting ready to go to a school dance when she called down from the bathroom, †œMom, whereÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s my washcloth?ââ ¬Â

I called back for her to get another from the cabinet. She called back, †œNo! I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles in it!!â₠¬Ã‚