View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 18:27   #14
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Prince Philip has Died R.I.P

I don’t wish to be a doom seeker but I can’t help feeling the Queen won’t be too far behind. I know there’s no health issues, but they have been together so long, she’s known him since she was 13.

When people have been together that long they can’t, and don’t want to, live without each other. It’s possible to die of a broken heart there are lots of example where long term life partners have sadly passed within a short time of their partner going.

As for the Duke, in the words of his grandson,” he’s a legend.”