View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 12:39   #5370
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
i can't wait to see what you think (seriously)

I didn't mention my realism factor

that's classified. I was really looking forward to watching it at the cinema but I am glad I didn't now. Even though I get to go to the cinema for free I still would have been well pee'd off if I had made the effort to go and paid for parking etc.

I looked at that and thought it was a joke. I gave it 4/10. There are so many things that are wrong with it it is laughable. It has got so many plot holes in it that you would have to class it as one of those films 5-7 year olds would watch where they watch it for the spectacle and not think about what is happening in the film and how it would happen.

There is a channel on youtube called "everything wrong with" and they take a perfectly good film and skip through and point out all the little mistakes and things that don't make sense for a laugh and it will titled something like "everything wrong with Independence Day in 16 minutes or less". When they get to this film it is going to be "everything wrong with Godzilla vs Kong in 5 hours or less" the list is going to be that long.
Those videos are done toungue in check. The do some almost perfect movies to, like Ghostbusters or Ghost etc. It's just for fun. Cinema Sins didn't to be taken seriously.
I don't care if a films has a few mistakes or errors. As long as I enjoy the on screen action then I'm happy.