View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 12:26   #5369
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm now a little more certain I'll enjoy it.
i can't wait to see what you think (seriously)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
"Realism" is not the point of all films
I didn't mention my realism factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
How much did you pay to watch it?
that's classified. I was really looking forward to watching it at the cinema but I am glad I didn't now. Even though I get to go to the cinema for free I still would have been well pee'd off if I had made the effort to go and paid for parking etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
IMDb gives it a 6.9?
I looked at that and thought it was a joke. I gave it 4/10. There are so many things that are wrong with it it is laughable. It has got so many plot holes in it that you would have to class it as one of those films 5-7 year olds would watch where they watch it for the spectacle and not think about what is happening in the film and how it would happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
It probably kills his realism factor. I've only heard good things about it so far.
There is a channel on youtube called "everything wrong with" and they take a perfectly good film and skip through and point out all the little mistakes and things that don't make sense for a laugh and it will titled something like "everything wrong with Independence Day in 16 minutes or less". When they get to this film it is going to be "everything wrong with Godzilla vs Kong in 5 hours or less" the list is going to be that long.

Last edited by General Maximus; 04-04-2021 at 12:30.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote