View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 22:06   #5364
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Godzilla vs Kong (2021): 4/10

I cannot overstate how bad this film is. It is stupid from the get go and just makes you want to turn it off. If you thought Godzilla King of the Monsters was bad you haven't seen anything yet. Its only redeeming quality is that the lighting in it is absolutely top notch. This film is so bad that I can't even be bothered to spend my time typing out the long list of things that are just inexcusable. I don't understand how all the people in involved in making this thought it was any good and kept going with it

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote