View Single Post
Old 15-02-2007, 18:35   #35
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Well - install happened. Technician was great. Apologised as I was only his 2nd V+ install, so he wasn't 100%, but not a problem as he was up front about it and I've spent the last week on here. Got the new SACM and is all up and running. A bit of a hiccup and had to go back and forth between departments as they had upgraded me to 10M on one part of the system, but hadn't actually sent the info to the modem. But everyone was polite and helpful, and listened and no problems at all. A little bit of waiting on hold - more than I'd like overall, but considering the uptake of service etc, it wasn't bad - probably 5 minutes on hold max per time which, to be honest, is excellent compared to what it's been in the past.

The Tech said the whole atmosphere in the company has changed, and it's so much better already, so hopefully it will keep improving.

So have finally cast my vote - although there was some hanging about and a bit of 'pillar to post'ing done - overall it was excellent and I'm glad to see it improving.

YAY - 10Mg has arrived!!!
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote