View Single Post
Old 18-12-2006, 11:01   #43
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithwalton View Post
Just been playing it, graphics are not what they would lead you to believe, they're far from stunning and the models are nowhere near as good as canon.

Also the control system sucks and i appear to get stuck when attempting to do a roll the ship will only turn so far.

this is the pc version tho not the xbox to which i wish they'd release a demo of it on live so that we could see if the controls were any better
Yes I find myself quite dissapointed

Although I do hear that the pc mod community are working frantically to update the models on the pc version.

I was looking forward to a good star trek game too.l
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote