View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 21:10   #818
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Wink Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Nah, not in a million years, Den!
Trust me Mad Max I'd have no problems could I actually be arsed to , it's amazing on here those that profess streaming is the holy grail of quality and yet still fork out for traditional pay TV every month many of them don't even watch Sport and claim the channels are full of dross.

Complete madness considering you can buy a streaming device for peanuts and a Freeview/Freesat recorder for a fraction of your years sub.

Last edited by muppetman11; 20-05-2019 at 21:29.