Thread: US Timeline Supergirl
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 12:28   #34
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Supergirl

Looking forward to the new season, and I'm slightly sad it is ending. Although hopefully it'll end on a high.

Re Superman and Lois, much as I like the way Tyler Hoechin and Elizabeth McCulloch are playing Superman/Clark and Lois, not really sure I'm enjoying the series. I think the storyline (at least in episodes 1 and 2) isn't really working, so needs some adjustment. I'll carry on though, as I realise a new series can take a while to start to be good. Star Trek: The Next Generation was one of my favourite shows ever, but I nearly stopped watching after episode 15 of season 1 because those 15 episodes weren't generally worth bothering with. Thankfully season 1 improved massively, and while some of the later episodes were a bit variable, it was an excellent show overall.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote