View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 15:16   #4660
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Is this not the poster whose predictions for the last 2 Premier Leagues TV rights were that they were going the way of the streamers as they were going to blow Sky and BT out of the water no ifs and no buts..
I said this time or next time, Den, as you well know!

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
6 streamers at £10 so a total of £60 bargain.

I currently pay around that and get Sky Cinema , Sky Multiroom and Sky Sports and Netflix Premium.

So your above example would cost me more when Sport was added.
I was comparing with Virgin's Full House.

I don't know your circumstances, but I would imagine you are not paying the full price, having taken advantage of various deals.

Of course, streaming services have deals as well. You have to compare like with like.