View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 18:15   #3076
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Are you following me round the forum trying to land a single solitary jab?

If it is so bad that you are now holding up the Scottish Labour manifesto from 2017 that magics out of thin air £100bn for Scotland then that’s surely a sign of desperation.

I’m sure nobody took me literally, and I’ll ask what the point of a political party is if nobody can names it’s flagship policies? Or a campaign that fails to sufficiently increase awareness off said policies among your target voter base?
I'd quit while you're behind, if I were you, mate.

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Yes.

Higher tax (which actually most people don’t pay) isn’t a bad thing if the state is providing better value (or perceived better value) to citizens. Free personal care for the elderly, no tuition fees, etc.

I’m wondering why they get you so angry if they’re so incompetent surely they will lose in 2021?
I see you've picked a vote winner with that one! Surely, you don't really believe that hard pressed families would welcome a tax rise!

This is Scotland we are talking about.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote