Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2020
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2019, 07:48   #38
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2019/2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Well, that's saved me some time this week...
me too. Based on these comments I wasn't going to watch it at all but I was talking to some friends about it last night who had seen it and they said it was "ok" so out of curiosity I watched the first episode. I wanted to turn it off after 5 minutes but I persevered through the first episode. The acting and script are terrible and all I keep thinking all the way through was "forget B-movies, this is a B-series" and felt like something you would see on the Syfy channel.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote