Thread: General Loyalty discounts
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 08:30   #24
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Loyalty discounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankysmagicpian View Post
I've just been on the phone to them, 20 years I have been with VM / NTL etc. Had the top package probably 90% of the time (been on VIP since it started) currently paying £129 a month and they offered me £4.67 off a month FFS. It's def time to look elsewhere I think.
Thing is there no such thing as a 'loyalty' discount and asking for one is the wrong way to go. 'Customer retention disvounts' are available if they think they might lose you. Over that 20 years you've paid them over £20k, you're valuable to them, they know it and they'll fall over backwards if they think you're leaving. Customer loyalty implies you're never leaving and they can milk you for whatever.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote