View Single Post
Old 29-08-2016, 12:37   #3403
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Idiot drivers - again! I was waiting in a lay-by for the call to collect my wife from the airport. There were 2-3 cars parked about 20m behind me and I'd stopped at the front of the lay-by so that I'd be able to see the oncoming traffic and pull out safely back onto the other side of the road when the time came. Rather than park in all the empty space behind my car, a taxi driver in a minibus decided to pull over right in front of me. Not only was there not enough room for him to do so (the front passenger side wing of the bus was left protruding into the carriageway) but he completely blocked my line of sight so that I had to reverse well away from him before I could safely pull out. If there'd been a car behind me I would not have been able to do so but I don't suppose that registered with the idiot.
Sure it was a taxi? I know of a couple of drivers for my company who would pull the same stunt.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote