View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 14:49   #3
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Downgrading VM... what is fair minimal package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pofadda View Post
We're soon going to be on the downgrade path and want to know by how much we can cut our VM bill...
[snip]

Cutting out the landline shrinks the bill by £10 but have any phone-forsakers decided it's a mistake?

Anything else we should consider?
Purely a personal view, but I'd suggest it's belt and braces to not rely on one phone for potential emergency situations. I'd feel more comfortable using a landline to call 999 from home than a mobile, given a free choice.

I also think it's good to have an 01/02 number available as it can sometimes be at the very least an alternative to 07, and some people still prefer calling such numbers.

But I guess it ultimately depends how much that is all worth to you..and we've still got LRS so the figures are different anyway.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote