View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 13:52   #1940
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
What's the best way to contact people? Chat or phone?

Just to confirm my package shouldn't go up if I'm swapping a TiVo for a v6?

It's just the 49 quid installation and 14 activation ?
This is from my confirmation email

One-off charges & credits

Activation Fee £14.99
Manned Installation Credit £40.00CR
Manned Installation Charge £40.00
V6 Box Activation Credit £50.00CR
V6 Box Activation Fee £99.95
One-off charges & credits total £64.94

Other fees, charges & credits total* £64.94

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzzzbatch View Post
I'm a little disappointed that not more customers have been contacted by Virgin Media offering the upgrade. I registered this households interest fairly early on and I'm not saying that makes us "entitled" to get a V6, just that it would be nice if VM acknowledged more customers loyalty especially as there are a lot of us that pay £135-£140+ per month.
I was paying nearly £140 a month mate, I had a word with them using the online chat service and they changed me to the VIP Package from the old top tier package and it went down to £108 a month.

Now I've added Caller ID and couple of V6s, its back up to £122 lol
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote