View Single Post
Old 30-11-2003, 23:43   #39
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Dell don't go spending loads to get away from NTll. I have also contacted them but because they took my line down this year when they replaced all lines they also want the full payment to have the line replaced. Then I have been told I can only get 512K if I am lucky. Borderline with the distance from the exchange so I am sitting it out waiting for Telewest to show NTL how to run a profitable cable company. Or powerline interent becoming available here.
Florence is offline   Reply With Quote