View Single Post
Old 30-07-2004, 16:44   #328
DieDieMyDarling
Inactive

Services: 10 mb NTL Broadband, Sky TV (full package).
DieDieMyDarling is a glorious beacon of lightDieDieMyDarling is a glorious beacon of lightDieDieMyDarling is a glorious beacon of lightDieDieMyDarling is a glorious beacon of lightDieDieMyDarling is a glorious beacon of lightDieDieMyDarling is a glorious beacon of lightDieDieMyDarling is a glorious beacon of light
Re: [Merged] BB Speed Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliro
Is it just me whos getting very bored of people constantly complaining about NTL??

The biggest complaints are from people about bandwidth who seem to want to download everything they can see all the time and see no reason why it should be a problem,

and then theres the people who complain about an unreliable service, these people are usually one in the same, its unreliable because of the amount of people constantly maxing it out,

but there may be a legitimate reason why someone would want to download 1GB every day all day, if there is then please tell me
I'm sick of people like you thinking you can tell people what they can and cannot download, and when they can and cannot complain about the bad service. The internet is full of legal downloads that could easily take up more than 1GB a day, free games, free movies, pay games, pay movies, etc.
If you don't download that much yourself then fair play, but if other people do, then you have no right to blame them for ntl's shoddy service.

Ntl only offer a guideline of 1GB a day, it isn't a strict rule. Surely if that was to blame for all the email problems, the newsgroup problems, and the connection problems then NTL would be a little more strict, and make it 1GB a day or charge you extra, or cut your connection.

Most of ntl's problems are due to them not knowing their arse from their elbow. And a major lack of communication in the company, which is quite ironic.