View Single Post
Old 30-07-2004, 16:26   #323
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
Re: [Merged] BB Speed Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliro
Is it just me whos getting very bored of people constantly complaining about NTL??

The biggest complaints are from people about bandwidth who seem to want to download everything they can see all the time and see no reason why it should be a problem,

and then theres the people who complain about an unreliable service, these people are usually one in the same, its unreliable because of the amount of people constantly maxing it out,

but there may be a legitimate reason why someone would want to download 1GB every day all day, if there is then please tell me
i will echo the but have you been lurking for a while as i do not see how you could be bored after 2 posts