View Single Post
Old 30-07-2004, 11:24   #309
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: [Merged] BB Speed Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
there are lots of fishy things in my mind atm like about why the postcode checker wasn't up back when the original announcement was made and why the unlucky 25% havent had the necessary upgrades done months ago.
I think you are thinking too much into this. The speed upgrades are in effect early, despite what you are saying. NTL said late summer - it is nowhere near late summer yet. The postcode checker is not suppost to be available yet until Monday. I do not know about everyone else, but I'd rather ntl got their network sorted (which they have been doing and still are doing!), than to roll out these upgrades earlier on and sit here and watch their network crumble away or grind to a halt because it could in no way support these new speed upgrades.