View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 07:17   #58
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Cool Cheaper Adsl Activation Charges on the way?

migration prices have fallen to £11 + Vat per user, from £35 for switching customers from one BT IPStream provider to another, & down from £50 for moving a customer between a BT IPStream to BT DataStream.. 4 days on i have not seen an advertisement/announcement from the top Adsl Isp's/various Adsl Isp's even advertising these reductions asyet.. (they are not very quick to act in the interest of the customer) also something else thats interesting many ISP's charging well above the price of the BT £50 activation charge.

Link

I also read that on the 10th of May 2004 they will be hopefully an announcement about reducing the £50 activation cost, but if Adsl Isp's are not very quick in announcing cheaper migration prices, how long is it going to take them, if BT do reduce the £50 activation charge to pass this saving onto customers.

It will be interesting to see what happens in 5 days Time.

Link to the Ofcom website (concerning ADSL Broadband Access Migration Services)
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote