View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 00:19   #149
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
I think Acorn will grow in time i believe it is owned by AMC who have done a pretty good job with Shudder.

---------- Post added 16-06-2021 at 00:01 ---------- Previous post was 15-06-2021 at 23:13 ----------

From 1st July those buying new apple products will no longer get 12 months Apple tv+ for free, instead it will be 3 months.
I've been getting that impression from content headlines I've seen.

I was really meaning I don't think VM would have it high on their list of priorities, they wouldn't go out if their way, though they'd probably add it if Acorn was up for a easy/straightforward deal.

I'd heard positive things about Shudder, though it's not really my genre.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote