View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 19:16   #5279
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
I agree it's good to talk. But he didn't talk about his experience of mental health.

The trouble with mental health it is an illness that most sufferers (myself included) can't or won't talk about it, not because they don't want to either.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with what you say but I hope you don't see me being callous in my reply to him. Just taking it at face value and that I personally see it as being odd / usual. As you know full well that I'd help in anyway I can / could.
Not at all peanut I know you fairly well through the CF and the very useful help and advice that you have given me in regards to our own medical condition.

I have always found you both helpful and polite and my view has not changed.

In regards to Mark he has spoken of his own battle in the past so his post was not strange to myself and I hope and pray that his battle becomes less and less and his journey becomes easier with help that he is getting.

I class Mark like yourself helpful and polite to myself, please accept my apologies if you felt my post was directed at you it was not.

I wrote only to support my friend Mark and his journey ahead.