View Single Post
Old 26-08-2009, 21:50   #48
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Well when I used to live on a farm with my parents we never saw the need to go hunting but we DID have the need to sort the foxes out.

So I'm going to make myself unpopular now and say that when I caught a fox attacking our rabbits (think farming scale - not just one or two) or chickens etc I shot it. They were nothing but vermin to me. But I never felt the need to go hunting them.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote