View Single Post
Old 15-09-2020, 09:24   #9971
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You haven't, as usual.

Incidentally, I do not have inside information (and neither do you) so nobody can say anything with any authority about what will happen in the future. I have shared my thoughts, that is all. There are no guarantees either way.

But then, to most of us, that's pretty obvious, isn't it? But no doubt you will continue to argue the toss and claim that I have solemnly promised these changes, which we can (nearly all) see is a fat load of cods.

However...
I’m not “arguing the toss” as you put it, I’m simply curious as to what you think changes between now and then? Consumer (and business) behaviour is driven by rational choices to generally drive up income (or profits) and down costs. Investments have to be weighed against all alternative uses - in the case of Amazon that could be engaging in almost any activity, anywhere in the world.

You seem to be rolling back your predictions for streaming fundamentalism on a regular basis now, and I do genuinely welcome that, I guess I’m just perplexed why you feel so strongly about the subject in the first place.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote