Thread: Superhub Superhub 3 question
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 18:44   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Superhub 3 question

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallclone View Post
-Are there any drawbacks with the superhub 3 that I should be aware of?
The biggest and most important change for you in making the jump to the shub 3 is the number of channels it supports. The reason why you need it for 350mbits+ is because the shub 3 supports 24 downstream compared to 8 on the shub 2. This makes it a far more reliable connection in terms of achieving max speed. I heard the wifi is cack compared to shub 2ac but like you I have never used a shub in router mode and only in modem mode with a proper router so you wont notice any difference at all.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote