Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2021
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 12:33   #63
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2020/2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I did quite enjoy it, and will continue watching the series to see how it goes. A nice change to have my poor expectations improved on.
I never saw the series but I loved the Denzel Washington movie (first one). I am going to be very narrow minded here but my impression of the character is that a degree of physicality is involved and casting PC Queen Latifah in the role doesn't deliver on that and this is the kind of thing which kills my realism factor. I don't care how good the stories are and the production quality, if you can't believe the actor is the character who they say they are then it ruins the premise of the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
The 4400 Reboot Ordered to Series at The CW
fantastic, i loved the original

General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote