View Single Post
Old 29-05-2008, 21:09   #7528
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

ok first press release on the demo has just been sent out. So I am moving on this. A website will be setup on www.nodpi.org in the next week which will cover the event. I am going to try and get Dr Clayton, Mr Bohm and a Non Phorm ISP representative to give guest speeches at the event. I might even see if the Earl of Northesk would be willing to come out and show support and if I can find a contact for him, Sir Tim.

Alexander Hanff