View Single Post
Old 28-08-2016, 18:34   #7
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: BBC Parliament coming to BBC2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I know BBC 1 also simulcasts in this way. That's why I said 'BBC1 and 2'.

I do not know the cost involved in my suggested approach, but I would be surprised if it was so significant as to make it impractical. Minor digital channels seem to manage all right, so I really would be surprised if it was a problem for the Beeb.
Considering the BBC owns most of the content and they are broadcasting anyway I'm with you on this one why not actually repeat prime time for night shift workers

If you really want to parliament there is already a channel and iplayer if you need to catch up

I can't see why that would cost more than parliament repeats
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote