View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 21:35   #180
chuzzlemonkey
Inactive

Services: V+ TV:XL Broadband:XL Telco:XL
chuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quadschuzzlemonkey has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam2008 View Post
i have got a modem in my house, because my dad has an account with virgin media, and i bought another modem off ebay for £2 haha because we have two lines, one downstairs and one upstairs, but my modem says that it is registered when i plug it in, is there anyway of unregistering it, or making it work lol?????? thnx

Unlikely to be honest, each piece of equipment that you have needs to be assigned to your Virgin account for it to function fully. And seeing as Virgin only provide 1 broadband point per property, theres little/no chance of your second modem working - or at least no legitimate way that i'm aware of!

You may have to take wireless instead.
£40 and you'll have it in 3 days (UPS) if you take it from Virgin.

Sorry.

---------- Post added at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by riabinraider View Post
I have been with this bunch of cowboys since Cabletel days, it has been downhill all the way
Anything inparticular you're not happy with?
chuzzlemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote