View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 10:27   #5550
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: What have you just bought?

I have 15 new books on my shelf, 3 eBooks and 5 more books still to come.

Example titles :

Introduction to Biblical Interpretation (3rd Ed)
A Handbook of New Testament Exegesis
Exegetical Fallacies
Perspectives on Children's Spiritual Formation

I want to do the module on Kids, Youth and Family but it's held on campus and no way can I get the Bridgend just for a day and I don't have leave left to take 2 days.

Most books I got from Amazon, some 2nd hand but some were much cheaper elsewhere. Ebooks I tend not to like but the Kindle book was £15 cheaper than book and 2 books on Google books were each £10 cheaper than either Kindle or dead tree edition. Still it adds up to near £400 so far. (Plus £6,600 for the course - 2 years)

The GDip is equivalent to final year of a BA at the same college - accredited by OU so it does have some value.