View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 17:22   #2953
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Don't get me wrong, I am a passionate Brexiter I just don't agree with the lilly livered alternatives you come out with.

I can see a deal being brokered with the EU in the A50 negotiation period.

What I can also see is remoaners scuppering every chance of a deal with their constant Legal challanges against the will of the majority.

The poor dears.
You misunderstand the legal challenges then. They're not about challenging the results of the vote, they're about ensuring the process is constitutionally correct. Surely as someone who is so passionate about the sovereignty of the UK should be endorsing such actions as oppose to fretting that they'll scupper Brexit. They won't and aren't intended to.