View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 15:21   #2943
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Wrong - the government needs to take the views of what the leave side voted for. A democratic decision has to be upheld and that decision was LEAVE. I mean, wtf is this where the winning side should be dictated in to negotiations to partially remain in the EU by the losing side of democracy ?

There is no possible way to come to some mutual agreement or understanding because the fundamental principles of each campaigns are at opposite sides of the argument.

The Country voted to leave, the remain side and their campaign lost the democratic decision and they want to remain and now, even after losing and somewhat accepting the decision, now campaigning to keep one foot in the door to the EU, it should not be happening because that is not what the leave camp want or voted for.

Had the remain campaign won, there is no way in hell the remain camp would have listened to the leave camp and worked with them to try and achieve a common ground together, we would have been told to bugger off and accept the decision to remain. There would have been no, 'let's see what a 'remain' decision would look like.'

Pfffft.... We already knew what a remain side would look like because Cameron failed to get us a convincing deal prior to the referendum, when he went to Brussels to try and renegotiate our membership arrangements and we was told there would be no further negotiations post-referendum and that's if we had remained, thank heavens we voted the other way, bloody EU cretins.

When we vote a Party in to power, they do not then go down the route of well, 'we'll take the losers views on how to run the Country', DON'T think so.

Out completely from that rotten establishment, that is all I am interested in because that's what I and many many others voted for.

On June 23rd 2016, 17.4 Million people didn't suddenly forget what the definition of 'Leave' meant. I certainly did not!

Well said Mick. The bellyaching remoaners are turning out to be the worst kind of losers typical in generation snowflake. It would be nice if we could keep the immigrants and kick out the spineless instead .