View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 18:54   #7933
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
TV FOR TWO Premier League may sell ‘super pack’ of unsold TV rights while Amazon may join Sky and BT in bidding war

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...tatement:Sport

Do you believe anything written in that apology for a rag?

---------- Post added at 18:54 ---------- Previous post was at 18:47 ----------

As I understand it, the midweek matches package will be spread over 2 or 3 days (Tues, Wed & Thurs) - presumably ok will all be 7:30 to 8pm.

As someone posted, this will suit streaming rather than sky or BT - however it appears either reserve price was too high or bids were derisory.

If these packages are sold way below the others there is a distinct possibility that sky and BT will co-operate to bring the main package prices down next time around. Additionally PL will not endear themselves to sky and BT who supply a huge amount of money if others get rights for a fraction of what sky and BT pay.

OB was wrong this time, now concentrating on next time - somethings never change.

Forgot to say, the streaming of NRL games outside of Australia & New Zealand has now been priced.

8 games available each week for the princely sum of £22 per month - needless to say I have declined and will watch the 2 games a week included in my sky subscription.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote