Thread: Bunch of idiots
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 22:19   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Bunch of idiots

https://news.sky.com/story/extinctio...tinue-11830634

My personnel view on this is, whaty a bunch of idiots. No matter what aggro they cause. They wont change anything. All the activists are doing is taking hard working police officers off the streets of London. To prevent crime.

And yet they are nicking these people, who wont change anything for what they are protesing about. The Government are not interested in what they are doing.
To me if anyone who is arrested is on benefit. I would stop it to teach them a lesson. They are committing a crime, therefore sdtop there benefit.

In the world there are people who are trying to stop things from happening. It wont change a thing
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote