View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 13:17   #7515
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
That is a bold statement as personally l disagree with your sentiments OB..
I think you should compare the schedules on a day to day basis, Den.

Tomorrow on Sky 1, for example, you have 4 doses of The Simpsons; Modern Family; Sing followed by another two doses of The Simpsons; The Russell Howard Hour.

On AMC during those same times, you have Mad Men; Fear The Walking Dead; Halt and Catch Fire; The Son.

I suppose if cartoons, comedies and competitions are what rocks your boat, you would have a different opinion from me, but then you know I tend to watch non soapy dramas!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote