Thread: Tivo V6 Free V6 box
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 15:54   #351
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Re: Free V6 box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I've never been able to do any upgrade via their website, its crap.
Agree, ordered V6 box via the website, got a confirmatory email confirming the date of delivery saying if there was any change they would contact me. Took the day off for delivery and you guessed it nothing. Phoned Virgin who said they had no trace of the order, they asked me to read out the email, which I did, they apologised and arranged another delivery date. Had to take another day off work which didn't bother me as work sucks. Well done virgin and your shoddy multiple day off giving service