View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 22:42   #69
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
And why is returning to archaic nonsensical units and measurements best for us? Or could it possibly be a political dog whistle diversion thing?
We’re not though are we, but you know that.

Quote:
Either way it's the policy of a Govt that's totally lost it's way (if it ever had one). Forget inflation
responsibility of the Bank of England, they’ve failed big time. But it is a western issue.

Quote:
stagnant wages
wages were actually going up an were ahead, until the recent western rise in inflation, but they have put a few hundred quid in everyone’s skyrocket to help out.

Quote:
a potential world war
I’ve checked all data and I’m pretty sure we didn’t start it, but I have seen that we been at the forefront of support and the Ukraine population and government hold us and Boris in high regard.

Quote:
catastrophic climate change,
well it’s not catastrophic at the moment, nor is it likely to be for several hundred years. But as a nation our drive to meet “net zero” (although unnecessary) is partly what is making the poor in the U.K. poorer. We are investing and powering with renewables well ahead of other more polluting nations at the expense of us.

Quote:
rocketing fuel prices
Can’t have it both ways. The drive against “catastrophic climate change” is what is driving up fuel prices. Burn in the fire of your own making