Thread: Amazon The Boys
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 09:48   #38
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I prefer shows to be weekly.
I think I do to to be fair. I moan about having to wait but that is all part of the fun. When you watch stuff like GoT, B5 and DS9 it doesn't have the same impact when you binge watch it. When you have a war that is going on which you experience over weeks (and years in the case of those series) you really feel it takes its toll on the characters. When you binge watch it and it is all over in the same day or 3 years in the same week it doesn't have the same effect. I can speak from experience, anything worth watching I watched live and weekly as it aired over the years and then been able to go back ands rewatch at my leisure.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote