View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 15:28   #49
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Election 2019, Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
https://twitter.com/bbc5live/status/1189857638160293888

Labour MP nobody in the UK should be a billionaire.

We'd be screwed under these clowns.
The politics of envy. Talk about killing the goose that lays golden eggs.

When are these people going to work out where all the money comes from to support the failing NHS?

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Seems fair to me. There is no moral justification for such extreme wealth. What is more practical is a wealth tax over a certain number of millions to redistribute this wealth to the citizens of the country that actually deserve it.
I can tell that you are Corbyn's kind of fella. Why not take a holiday in Venezuala to get a taste of his medicine? I really don't think you'd like it much.