View Single Post
Old 15-02-2004, 11:16   #206
etccarmageddon
Inactive

etccarmageddon has a nice shiny star
etccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny star
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdean
That may well be an advantage --- and other systems either in a silver box under your telly, or by configuring your PC and connecting it to your telly, will or can do the same. But will do it with any system whatever happens to TV in the future. The $ky+ box will only do what Ruperts little lad tells it to do- If the best subscription option is not sky you will be stuffed- with $ky + or any other platform specific system- do ya get my point now ?
I think you'll struggle to find a box that will match the sky + dual recording feature - I cant see anything coming out that will match that on satellite.

it requires to feeds from the dish - something sky have to install.

Quote:
If the best subscription option is not sky you will be stuffed- with $ky + or any other platform specific system- do ya get my point now
the only alternative subscription service is NTL - when a box comes out for NTL's service, if it has the SKY plus dual record features, it will also be useless on other platforms.

when you get sky + you have 30 days to try it and you can cancel and get a full refund - I suggest you try it for 30 days and then tell us what you think.
etccarmageddon is offline   Reply With Quote