View Single Post
Old 28-07-2013, 11:03   #2721
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Just looking through the ESPN/HD listings on the Sky EPG and quite frankly I may not even bother subscribing to BT Sport , with the loss of ESPN America the whole package has been devalued for my needs. ESPN which appears to be the only channel going forward what contains US Sport has to share the time with AFL , Football and other things so the choice of US Sport is the lowest its ever been. For the amount of EPL games I'll watch on it £12 seems a little overpriced.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote