View Single Post
Old 29-05-2008, 15:09   #7484
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dephormation View Post
Alexander - can you set up some kind of online donation mechanism?

Or apply for funding from organisations like FIPR/Privacy International/ORG/Liberty/Amnesty?

Its not fair that you carry the can for this on your own. If regulators won't confront BT, and those organisations won't take Phorm on (esp PI who should hang their heads*), I'll chip in what I can.

You're doing a better job of representing my views than they are. You deserve some financial
support.

* Search on privacyinternational.org; "No matches were found for 'phorm'"
Well my paypal is paladine at naked dash geek dot net if people want to help but I would rather they bought something so they are getting something tangible for their money.

No-one forced me to go to London, it was a judgement I made myself. I have another trip to London next week for an interview with a company interested in sponsoring my masters so that hit the wallet for another 70 quid (damn trains), hopefully it will be worth it though.

Alexander Hanff